Discover Golf and Nature at the Fountain Hills Vacation Home - Mountain Vista

Swing, Relax, Repeat: Discover Golf and Nature in Harmony at the Fountain Hills Vacation Home - Mountain Vista in Arizona!


 

If your ideal getaway involves miles of lush greens, scenic natural landscapes, and experiencing wildlife at arms-length, then I have the perfect gem for you. Nestled in the heart of Arizona is the Fountain Hills Vacation Home - Mountain Vista. Complete with private pools, plush accommodations and a plethora of nearby activities, the Mountain Vista is where golf meets nature.


 

Attention Golf Aficionados


 

Are you a golfer? If so, your fingertips are probably tingling at the thought of swinging your club while surrounded by the breathtaking Arizona scenery. Located just a stone's throw from some of the best golf courses in Fountain Hills, the Mountain Vista home makes golfing not just a pastime, but an exhilarating experience.


 

During my stay at the Mountain Vista home, I found myself entranced by the zen-like atmosphere. There's something soothing about hearing your swing connect with the ball where the only witnesses are saguaro cacti and the distant mountain ranges.


 

Interest: More Than Just Golf


 

But golf isn't the only thing that will keep your interest piqued at Fountain Hills. According to the National Golf Foundation, only about 24% of golf tourists play golf exclusively during their vacations. So, for the remaining 76% looking for some variety (you, me, and probably my Aunt Sally), the area around Mountain Vista doesn't disappoint.


 

Take a good stretch after your golf session, because there are some nearby activities to rev up your adrenaline. The McDowell Mountain Regional Park is home to some of the best hiking and mountain biking trails. The Fort McDowell Casino is perfect for those who fancy a night of glitz and glam. But my personal favorite is the Fountain Park. This gem boasts one of the tallest fountains in the world. Yes, the world!


 

Desire: The Comfort of Home


 

Five bedrooms, 13 beds, 3 baths- the Mountain Vista home is a true vacation delight. Geared to accommodate groups of 8 to 13, it's perfect for family getaways, golfing vacations, or friendly reunions. But the cherry on the cake? The private heated pool and hot tub, which I found to be the perfect oasis for unwinding after a long day.


 

Fancy a little indoor fun? Challenge your family or friends to a game at the pool table, ping-pong table, or poker table. And with a BBQ in place, you're all set for those chill evenings under the Arizonian skies.


 

Action: Book Your Stay


 

Now, imagine waking up to the sun dipping over the mountain range; starting your day with a fresh cup of coffee in the heart of nature; golfing amid nature. All of it followed by a delightful evening cooking up a BBQ. Sounds like a dreamy vacation, doesn't it?


 

Mountain Vista is more than just a home. It's a place where memories are made, experiences are shared, wildlife is at your doorstep, and golf is never too far away. As they say, 'the mountains are calling.' I've answered, have you?


 

Have I convinced you to make Fountain Hills and the Mountain Vista your next vacation spot yet? But then again, how could anyone say 'no' to a perfect blend of golf, luxury, and nature in one place? It's time to plan your next trip!




This promotional content was written by our team to highlight our vacation rentals. While members of our team haven't personally stayed in every property, we have extensive knowledge of their features and amenities based on guest feedback and our own property management expertise.

  • Feb 12

Other Posts

Experience Arizona Beyond Golf: Unveiling the Hidden Charm of Mesa

Join us as we step beyond the famous golf courses of Mesa, Arizona, exploring the city's vibrant culture and breathtaking sights, while unveiling the comforts of the luxurious Mesa Vacation Home - Sanctuary.

Feb 12

Discover the Golf Haven of the South: A Spectacular Scottsdale, Arizona Experience

Get ready for a tee-rific adventure in Scottsdale, Arizona, a paradise for golf enthusiasts. The city offers more than 200 pristine golf courses, unparalleled outdoor experiences, and an unbeatable vacation ambiance.

Feb 08